1. Many processes, many effects, strong aesthetics and high freshness.
2. It is easy to carry and use. It is dry and has no substrate nail sticker. It can be pressed directly on the nail for 1-2 seconds. It will be OK. If you want to keep it longer, you can apply a little transparent nail polish selectively; save valuable time.
3. With a high degree of cooperation with other nail tools, nail stickers on different colored nail polish, showing different effects, polishing, polishing, care can be DIY.
4. Safety, ink and weak glue can meet international safety inspection. TRA mainly evaluates the toxicity of product components based on MSDS. Generally, it is aimed at cosmetics or chemical products. Now only a few manufacturers have standardized. Chemical substance management system. MSDS (material
Safety data sheet) A chemical safety data sheet that can also be translated as a chemical safety data sheet or chemical safety data. Eight elements: lead (
Pb), arsenic (As), antimony (Sb), barium (Ba), cadmium (Cb), chromium (Cr), mercury (Hg), selenium (Se). The 6P standard refers to six phthalates, which
They are: dihexyl phthalate (DEHP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP), phenyl butyl phthalate (BBP), ortho-benzene
Diisodecyl dicarboxylate (DINP), diisodecyl phthalate (DIDP), dioctyl phthalate (DNOP).
5. The price is relatively cheap.