The most commonly used forms in life are: square, square, oval, pointed, round, and fan-shaped. You can create a perfect shape based on your hand shape and preferences.
1. Square A: In general, square nails are personalized and lead the trend, not easy to break, more like professional women and white-collar workers and Westerners like.
2. Square round nails: The rounded nails have straight front and side sides, and the corners are rounded. This kind of solid shape will give a soft feeling, and it is obvious to the joints. Customers with thin fingers can make up for the shortcomings.
3. Oval nails: oval nails, starting from the free edge, to the front of the nail, the outline is oval, is a traditional oriental shape.
4. Pointed nails: The pointed nails are easy to break due to the small contact area, while the Asians are thinner and not suitable for sharpening.
5. Round: Suitable for people who have long slender hands and good fingers.
6. Fan shape: common in water nails, can be squared, or square.